If any of you have wondered why I haven't posted my fitness recaps lately, let me explain. I am so stinkin' old fashioned and I just can't shake it. I just prefer writing on paper. So, I have been logging my exercise in my planner. I got a planner from wally world a few months ago that has empty monthly calendars where I record all of our schedules, plans, and events. Then, after each month, there are empty weekly calendars that I have been using to log all of my workouts. I just record my workouts better with my planner. For me, it is just easier than getting on the computer to do it. So, unless anyone is desperate to know my weekly workouts, I am not going to post them online anymore. I am sure a tear just rolled down your cheek. ; )
_____________________________________________________
Onto bigger and better things. Literally.
Coming up with your exercise routine can be tough. Especially if you are new to exercise or don't know what to do and where to start. Or just maybe you need to refresh your current routine. In an effort to help those who might be in need of new exercises to mix into their workout, I am planning on posting one spotlight exercise a week. I will post how-to pictures and a written description for each exercise. I am excited to share some of my favorites! Join me on my new Fit n' Firm Fridays!
Love this idea!!! Can't wait to see what you inspire us with!! Go Lizzie!! Ps I too am old fashioned and even when I posted my marathon training, i was typing up what I had written down :) love bein old fashioned nothing wrong with that!
ReplyDelete