FRONT (DUMBBELL) ROW
What you need: 2 light to medium weight dumbbells
What it works: it focuses on working your upper back, but it works your arms, shoulders, and core as well.
You should all be thankful I didn't post the video where my arms started flapping because I didn't know what to do with them. It was fantastic.
*IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER*
-Have a slight bend in your knees
-Bend at your waist
-Hang your arms straight down from your shoulders
-Don't round your back out, keep a natural arch.
-Bring your elbows up and out, stopping at the top of your abs or by your chest
-Make sure you breathe
-Have slow, controlled movement
-Pinch your shoulder blades together at the top
8-12 Reps, 2-3 sets
Thanks for stopping by for my Fit n' Firm Friday! Try these front rows and tell me what you think!
Loved your video!! That's a great exercise, I'm definitely going to add it into my routine! Keep posting fit n firm fridays, I love em!
ReplyDeletethanks jenae!!! : ) I LOVE your blog!! good luck with anatomy!!!
DeleteOh my good ess could you be any cuter?! Love this workout and will definitely try it out tomorrow!! I am loving thEse fit n firm Fridays.... Keep em coming!!! Ps you are like the postergirl fOr fit n firm!! You should trademark that :) hot mama!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteohhh stoppp it! ; ) and i WILL keep them coming! thanks for the encouragment ruth! you are great!
Deleteyou are soo awesome! That wasn't awkward at all :) but if you could have only seen me today in my first kickboxing class...now THAT was awkward!
ReplyDeletethanks terriann!!! i bet you looked fabuloso in ur class!
Delete