Typing on a tablet is as fun as deep cleaning my kid's bathroom. Keep in mind I have two little boys. :-) My computer has been having issues for a couple of days, so I am using my google Nexus for this post.
I have been meaning to post my workouts more, but I usually forget. Not this time! This workout had my prego belly sweat at an all time high. This is what I had originally planned for this past Wednesday's bootcamp. Since I just teach this class for free at our church, I ask the women to bring whats weights, medicine balls, and stability balls they have at home, and I bring mine as well. So then I have equipment to place at the necessary stations. I had to make a few adjustments this week once I knew what equipment we had.
**Maybe next week my computer will be fixed and I can post pictures for the exercises.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Warm up and briefly stretch major muscle groups.
-Our warm up and cool down consisted of the following cardio routine:
* perform each exercise for 30 seconds, as many repetitions as possible, followed by 6 seconds of rest in between. Since this was just part of a warm up, do only one round.
1. Burpees
2. Mountain climbers
3. Side to side shuffle
4. Inchworm
5. High knees
6. Butt kicks
7. Front kicks
-The workout:
*There are 10 stations. Perform each exercise for 45 seconds, AMRAP (as many reps as possible, with good form), followed by 10 seconds of rest.
*Next, SPRINT (or sprint/jog in place, high knees, or butt kicks) for 30 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
*Move on to the next station. Perform exercise for 45 sec, rest for 10, sprint for 30, rest for 10. Repeat for all 10 exercises. Once all 10 are completed, grab a drink of water, take 1-2 minutes of rest, then repeat workout again. 2-3 rounds would be optimal.
1. Overhead dumbbell squat
2. Push up
3. Bulgarian split squat
4. Swiss ball dumbbell chest press
5. Medicine ball leg drops
6. Goblet squat
7. Lateral raise
8. Dumbbell lunge and rotation
9. Chair tricep dips
10. V-ups
-Perform the cardio routine again (from warm up section)
-8 minutes of abs. Pick 8 different core (abs, back) exercises. Perform for one minute each. Rest 5 seconds in between.
-Stretch major muscle groups.
- Go get an ice cream cone and pinterest the night away. :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPEAKING of pinterest!!! I divided up my health and fitness board to get a little more organized. So now I have a running board, nutrition board, health and fitness board (with workout ideas and general info), stretching and yoga board, and our drop and give me fit board! Go check them out here!! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment