2. I got sick a week after Mackenzie got sick. And my voice is STILL not back all the way. Therefore, I still make my baby cry when I try to sing along to the radio in the car. It has been a good 5.532 days that I have wished I didn't sound like a mix between a 12 year old boy and a seal.
SPIDERMAN PUSHUP
WHAT YOU NEED: Nothing but yo' body
WHAT IT WORKS: Total body!!
*REMEMBER*
*keep your behind down
*pull your abs in toward your spine
*same knee to same elbow
*breathe
*don't be speedy- good form is more important for this exercise
8-10 reps, 2-3 sets
Thanks for stopping by for my Fit n' Firm Friday! Try these Spiderman pushups and tell me what you think! : )
*REMEMBER*
*keep your behind down
*pull your abs in toward your spine
*same knee to same elbow
*breathe
*don't be speedy- good form is more important for this exercise
8-10 reps, 2-3 sets
Thanks for stopping by for my Fit n' Firm Friday! Try these Spiderman pushups and tell me what you think! : )
Ill add this to my workout today! Thanks girl :-)
ReplyDeleteyay! : ) how'd ya like them?
DeleteUm I've done these and they are super hard!!! You make them look so easy! Also super unfair that you look that cute when you have three kids and your husband isn't even home... Just sayin ;)
ReplyDelete